Re: ANNOUNCE: Boston-area cypherpunks meeting?

On the cypherpunks mailing list, Eric Fogelman wrote...
 > Is there any interest in a meeting of Boston-area cypherpunks?  (I've
 > seen at least two mit.edus out there...)  I'd be interested in meeting
 > some of you in person, exchanging keys, etc.

Sure thing.  Perhaps those of us from the Boston area that'll be at CFP-3
should get together while we're there next week to plan something in Boston.
A sort of pre-meeting.. ;-)

See you in SF at CFP-3...

			-jeff

Jeff Kellem