FWEE!: Re: F-117A post considered harmful

Hmm...  I thought that was the point.

When I read the F-117A message, I thought the poster was trying to
point out that a "whistleblower"-type newsgroup could be abused by
people trying to leak classified information (not that that should be
news to anyone).  I didn't take the information in it any more
seriously than I took DeadBeat's request that I send him my e-mail
address through anon.penet.fi, so he could describe a security hole
there.

Am I the only one who got that impression?

Joe