Re: CYPHERPUNKS=EMAIL HARASSEMENT?

>I sent a letter to the person you talked about, from what I have read
>you should send your request to the same address that was used to join
>the list.
> <[email protected]> with the subject being what ever it is
>you want done to your name in ref. with the list.
>
>                     Dan :)
>
> I myself was not impressed with his stupid little note.

You are very wrong! As a matter of fact, I have sent unsubscribe requests
to cypherpunks-request and those requests have been ignored! That's why I
sent this last message of mine to the whole list. I'd be willing to bet
that the individual who sent the 3K file had also attempted initially to
send his request to cypherpunks-request and had his request ignored. In
fact, it's quite possible that MANY of the people who have sent their
"unsubscribe" requests to the whole list have done so because initial
requests sent to cypherpunks-request were ignored!

Brushing this matter aside as a non-issue and pretending there is no
problem will not make the problem go away! UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS SENT TO
CYPHERPUNKS-REQUEST ARE BEING IGNORED!!!

Certainly you cypherpunks can understand the disaster you are inviting upon
yourselves if you continue to piss people off with huge volumes of unwanted
mail. I repeat: UNSUBSCRIBE REQUESTS SENT TO CYPHERPUNKS-REQUEST ARE BEING
IGNORED!!! Have some consideration, folks, and fix the damn problem!!!!

-----
Michael Brennan      - [email protected]