Re: Cypherpricks think they're cool [FLAME]

   Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1993 12:56:02 -0500
   From: [email protected]

   #FLAME ON

   [ Rest of flame deleted.]

What I don't understand is, why are people complaining?  We're just
seeing people exercise their sacred right to free speech..... all over
this mailing list.  After all, isn't this what you were working towards?

So now that this group is getting a taste of free speech, why do we see
people sending mail to system administrators, asking that certain people
be censured for sending messages to this mailing list?  Not too long
ago, people were saying that censuring people for their speech, even
after the fact, was tantamount to censorship!

It seems just a little hypocritical to me, given the strong and sprited
defense of anonymous remailers just a week or two ago.....

							- Ted