We have a verdict. (fwd)

For Lists That Care About Computer Privacy:

In case you didn't catch this elsewheres..  I've been covering the
SJG vs. SS trial for certain magazines.  Hopefully you'll be able
to read soon an in-depth, first hand account of the fiasco our paid
officials attempted to conduct during the SS trial.

The bueno news is that individuals and small companies can actually
sue the US Fed govt for privacy violations, and win.

Judge Sparks didn't give a whole lot of airplay to the *damages*
sustained, but this is an important step forward.  The flood
gates are opened..

pxn.
----