Re: HIDE: embedded msgs in grphics & snd

George A. Gleason says:
> Re. cyphertext and music: I've been professionally involved in the
> recording/production scene and could arrange something.  There are plenty of
> damn good bands in the Bay Area who might volunteer for this kind of thing;
> I can think of a couple of candidates right away.

Maybe I'm missing something,  but why bother with recording
professional and semi-professional music, when you can just
as easily record your OWN voice  and send a digitized voice
message (as an e-mail enhancement)?

In order to prevent smart censorship  (i.e. altering LSBs
under you) one must design sort of crypto-CRC, or like...
--
Regards,
Uri         [email protected]      scifi!angmar!uri 	N2RIU