New key

Mess-DOS struck again. My PGP directory got scrunged, so any servers and
individuals who may have added my PGP public key that I posted last month
have it wrong. My error.

Sorry about that. My *new* key, which can be easily identified as the
proper one by noting that my moribund psilink account is not on it, is
available via fingering me [email protected].

Listfolks please note and remove my old key. Again, sorry.

==a.j.==

--
Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted;
persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting