MEET: I'm going West! (Bay Area)

I'm going to be at a meeting at the Westin hotel in Milbrae, CA.  I'm
taking an early-morning (ugh) flight out on Tuesday, and I'm
red-eye'ing back Friday night/Saturday morning (to be back for the
Boston Area Cypherpunks meeting :-) I should be free in the evenings,
namely, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.

I'd be interested in getting together with people to exchange
signatures, talk about stuff, eat dinner, or whatever.  I can be
reached by email at <[email protected]>, which I should be reading
remotely, or you can leave a message for me at the hotel at
415-692-3500.

		Marc