Looking for PGP porting help

	I'm busy (actually, I'm procrastinating doing my schoolwork ;-)
porting PGP 2.2 to the Apple IIGS. I have two problems and one question--
The question: Who should I contact with the fact that I'm doing this
port so that once a new version of PGP comes out all my porting work
isn't lost?
	The problems:

	I'm not a very experienced C programmer/porter. I seem to be one of
two people in the Apple IIGS community who's interested in porting PGP.
(The other is even LESS experienced at C-- he just learned C recently.)
Any ideas?

	Thanks,
--
| Sameer [email protected] related mail to [email protected] |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |