PGP and problems therewith.

I was under the impression that there was a newsgroup for discussion of
how to use PGP.  I most certainly don't mind talk about how to most
effectively use PGP (PC-based decryption of files on your unsecure unix
box, for example), and I don't have much room for criticism given the
nil that I've contributed to this forum.  But please, in the name of all
that's holy, could the How To Use PGP Q&A go somewhere else?  Please?

Scott

PS - Did the list get the message by [email protected] about the correct
place to put hidden data in a JPEG image?  Our mail reflector burped, and we
didn't get that week...  :(  (Mail, please, don't reply to the list.)