well

if anyone comes up with a solution to the bbs encryption problem then get to me
... i plan on starting a Waffle based BBS that may have "sensitive" information
on line in subs and in files... you all know the story... well if i could have
this encryption feature i would be most happy... i have looked into this a bit
but to my suprise it has comeup on the list... as for the problem of d
distribution of the program the would encryp and decrypt via modem and bbs, i
have that pretty much taken care of already... thanks

Clovi
/s
^ been bbsing for too long