Re: FLAME: taking action

>> Not voting in today's society is a cop out.  It is most certainly not
>> perfect, and the choices suck, but it remains one of the major voices you
>> have today in the world.
>
> Voting arguably endorses the system.  If you are vocal about why
> you don't endorse the system, your refusal to vote can have a lot
> more impact than going to the polls.

If you don't vote, your opinion literally doesn't count, and means that
you are perfectly happy with the status quo. Not voting guarantees that
you will have no voice.  Perot's name will be remembered a lot longer
than some nuts whining how about the process doesn't work. The best way
to protest the current system, is to vote for something else.

I'm a Libertarian rather than a Perotian, but I give him a lot of credit
for allowing so many people to see beyond the two party system.

Vote with your feet, not with your butt.

---
Pete Carpenter                           [email protected]

Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills,
One man gathers what another man spills. - Robert Hunter