forward: cryptanalysis talk abstract

Thought people might find this abstract of a talk being given here at
Penn of some interest.  Please let me know if I'm wrong <grin>.
(And, no, I won't be attending; almost all of it would be over my head.
What is in this abstract is probably as much of it as I could understand
without considerable preparation <grin>).

--
david			[email protected]