Chaining to Julf's remailer

On news.admin.policy, a 'nym' called Nowhere, Man called somebody an
asshole and told them to fuck off.

Someone objected, and Nowhere responded:

> You're right, and I'm really sorry if my insults got somebody bent out
> of shape.  I just think some people deserve to get flamed once in a while.
> Also, the mail return address doesn't work becuase this message goes therough
> a chain of other remailers before it gets to JUlf's base.  So netnews is
> the only way to get messages to me.  Hey, maybe there should be a board
> just for messages to nyms.  Crypted, even.  How about it, news.admin.policy
> phreaks, should we put it to a vote?                          Nowhere, Man .

Apparently it is in fact possible to chain remailers now.  I assume that
he is chaining through cypherpunks remailers into penet.  I'm curious to
know which remailer is being used for this purpose?  Perhaps we could add
a description of how to do this to the documentation.  My guess is that
"Nowhere" reads this list.

Hal