Re: ANON: Chaining to Penet remailer

I am not very inclined to defend myself or my news.admin.policy
postings, since saying someones an asshole seems to be what the
group is for, but I am listening to the discussion and take seriously
peoples crticisms and listening hard.  FOr what it's worth, I said
I was sorry but It pisses me off that when a nym tells some jerk
to fuck off, everyone jumps all over me.  EVen so, I'll listen to
what people have to say since I don't want to lose access ... without
the remailers I am                                   Nowhere, Man.

Isn't that ironic???