Phil Zimmerman on the Radio

FYI, for those of you in the NYC area, I'm going to be conducting a
brief interview with Phil Zimmerman (author of PGP) on my radio show
tomorrow to discuss the recent NSA/Big Brother crypto developments
(see the front page of today's New York Times).

WFMU, East Orange, NJ, 91.1 FM.  My show airs from noon-3:00 local time,
and the interview will start at around 1:00.

N.B.: I will NOT be taping the show, so I can't make tapes for anyone.
Anyone else listening is free to make copies and do whatever they want
with them, of course.

   --Dave.