Re: Wiretapping chip: vid clips & sound bites

  The best innovation you came up with is calling it the "wiretap chip."
I propose that we stop referring to this chip as the "clipper chip" and
always refer to it as "the wiretap chip." Also, when using analogies, don't
bring up drug smugglers or terrorists.  One key to winning this battle is
to wage an information war. We have to manipulate the image of this proposal
so it looks more like a menace instead of a "protection."

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- [email protected]  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --