Mitch on the Clipper Mailing list

I had asked Mitch to repost any communications that
have gone over this list. He has.

I appreciate his willing to clear up this issue.

As I have stated before, I believe him, that NIST simply
created this list of people they wanted to be in direct
contact with.

/harry

a conscious being, Mitchell Kapor wrote:
> From [email protected] Sun Apr 18 00:58:00 1993
> Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1993 08:58:00 -0800
> To: [email protected]
> From: Mitchell Kapor <[email protected]>
>
> I received the statement of the Press Secretary and the public fact sheet
> from Ed Roback.  I have not repoduced the full text as it is readily
> available elsewhere.
>
> Following this is a thread between Gerano Cannoni and Martin Hellman.  I
> have deleted the text of Marty's longest response, as it is being
> circulated elsewhere.

> Last, there is a single message from A. Pagett Patterson.

> And that's it (assuming I haven't missed something in reviewing my
mail stream).

--
Harry Shapiro  				      [email protected]