Address of major telecom decision makers (AT&T, etc.)

	If someone has the addresses of these people it would be a very
good idea to post these addresses (addresses of the NIST, Denning, etc.
folk would be good as well.. I don't know those but those are probably
more well-known than head-AT&T folk) here so that we can inundate them
with mail and use these addresses in the full-page ads we buy in the
newspapers.

--
| Sameer [email protected] related mail to [email protected] |
| Apprentice Philosopher, Writer, Physicist, Healer, Programmer, Lover, more |