Status of Voice Encryption with PC/Mac?

>I keep hearing about voice scrambling technology in conjunction
>with high speed modems and soundblaster cards....

Paul Rubin is going to demonstrate some of the voice coders he's been
working on at the meeting Saturday, hardware willing.

As far as soundblaster cards, I would recommend instead something like
a bigmouth board, which already has the phone line access and handset
on it.

Secure phones will be a large topic Saturday, since that's where the
first deployment of the wiretap chip will be.

Eric