POLITICAL DISPERSION: Contact with Christic Institute

Hi All,

       Due to a recent posting in alt.conspiracy I was finally able
to make contact with the Christic Institute. These are the people who were
continually suing the CIQA during the 80's for violations of
intelligence laws. They were almost completely wiped out
by questionable decisions in a federal lawsuit and loss of their
non-profit tax status during the last days of the bush administration.

     Their present status is as follows, 286/AT class machines 20-30 mb
hard disks, 1200 baud connectivity only. and have said they will attempt
to acquire a 9600 baud modem...(maybe someone on the list has a spare
that they could donate).

they have only 1 person who knows about "software" and he sounds
like he doesnt have a whole lot of time on his hands
I was either thinking about obtaining a pubnix account on their behalf..(
 or cheap commercial
shell account(netcom). or installing waffle along with pgp2.2 and praying.
Any suggestions from the group would be welcome. BTW I have
worked at expressing the power and connectivity of the internet to him.
I dont know how much sunk in at the time.The person I talked to was

	Dave Reed
	Christic Institute,
	310-287-1556
       	310-287-1559 FAX
	8773 Venice Blvd
	Los Angeles, Ca 90034

In addition I have been attempting to make contact with the
Santa Cruz Action Team to get them connected. I
will be making contact with many human rights/eco/etc groups
over the next month...(I feel like a crypto-anarchist Johnny Appleseed)

- --

To add the following key block to your PGP2.0
Public Key Ring save this entire message to a file and enter the
following command:

pgp -ka [name_of_file_saved]

The above key block is included on every message I send from
[email protected]....

------- End of Unsent Draft