DC Meeting this weekend?

Hello, all...

If there is going to be a DC meeting this weekend, please try to
determine by this evening what it will be...  I won't have mail access
after about 9am tomorrow until the end of the weekend, and I will be
in DC (Although, since I'm traveling with others, I don't know whether
I'll be able to make it even if I do know, but if I have some sort of
contact information, that can be worked out in other ways.)

Please excuse the pushiness, just trying to get a hectic couple of
weeks organized...

	- Lee