Suit vs Non-Suits

I feel that perhaps I started this whole mess that is getting, imho,
quite out of hand.

I said in a post of several days ago, we need Tim M. and John G. to
get out there and speak and we also need some people who wear suits.

I think we need both. I agree with Perry about the desire to change
things and the perception of a person gives off, etc.

Still I think we need both, and since we have both people on this
list, I don't see what has to really change.

It would be nice to get Tim and John and a few suis to make a
lobbying trip to washington.

But lets stop the debate.

/harry

--
Harry Shapiro  				      [email protected]