CLIPPER: Explanation sheet?

I (along with others) have some sort of phrase in our .signature saying
"Stop the Clipper Chip" or somesuch.  Since adding this, I have had
several people ask me about this, and I have fired off an explanation to
them.  I am wondering if there is a Wiretap Chip Explanation Sheet to
send to people instead of trying to make sure I remember everything (and
without double-checking everything I say).  Has anyone written such a
beast?
--
David Sward    [email protected]    Finger or email for PGP public key 3D567F
Stop the Big Brother Chip   -   Just say NO to the Clipper "Wiretap" Chip!