Moving Target: Warning

I have thought that it is a losing strategy to debate the wire tap chip
on purely tech terms as I feel the NSA would have more technology
up their sleve, changing the MO as we object to specific points and
probally making themselves SEEM responsive to the gov/congress/Admin.

First we had 40 bit key halves then we got 80-bit XORed and now:
CAPSTONE: THE NEXT GENERATION, with DSS, etc...

We need to make broad specturm attacks on both spef. technical
points and social points.

We need to say/talk to How this country was founded.

We did to say Ok, NSA/FBI is right and the world has changed. But
it will keep on changing... like our Founders, we need to plot
a course that will hold true not for a few years but for the
next two hundred.

This is stuff that shouldn't be debated in private by NSA and Bill C.

/harry

--
Harry Shapiro  				      [email protected]