CLIPPER: THe battle continues

> Tim spake:
>>George Gleason writes:
>
>>"AT&T: phones with Big Brother Built Inside!"
>>
>>-gg
>
>What a great little slogan! Those stickers that say "Intel Inside" could be
>modified to say something pithy like "Big Brother Inside."
>
>Crypto Yippies (Cryppies?) might even wander into stores like Fry's and
>paste them onto the AT&T phones on display. Professionally-made labels
>might even remain for months.
>
>Just another seditious thought.
>
>- -Tim
>

>- --
>Timothy C. May         | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
>[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
>408-688-5409           | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
>W.A.S.T.E.: Aptos, CA  | black markets, smashing of governments.
>Higher Power: 2^756839 | Public Key: MailSafe and PGP available.
>Waco Massacre + Big Brother Wiretap Chip = A Nazi Regime
>

>------- End of Forwarded Message

     Now this is an idea I like... what about using the
antitheft-metal base tags that leave a surface impression
when removed... it currently leaves a checkboard pattern but
that could be reworked to say INSECURE , or TAPPED...
then post then on every ATT instrument around... including payphones
 the front of the label could make reference to CLIPPER and give a
voicemail number to call for further info... yippie indeed...

    cheers
    kelly