On getting local congressional representation for our cause

I talked with Congressman Starks office today (My district) to discuss
what the possibilities are for them to attend a cypherpunks meeting to
hear our concerns,  and to find out whats possible and the procedures
to get them to attend.

We would want congresspersons for each of the districts to attend,
and people from each district should write them a letter,  and include
the possible future dates of the Cypherpunks meetings you would want them
to attend.    Please allow for about 6 weeks for them to schedule in
to attend the meetings,  as they have lots of other meetings to attend
as we all know.

After talking to Ron Dellums and Starks office,   their procedures
are pretty much standardized,  and we should have no problem in getting
them to attend of we follow their prescribed procedures.

They are MOST INTERESTED in hearing our input on this controversial
matter,  so lets all get together and compose up this letter,  and
get them off to our local representitives.

Before mailing the letter,  one should call the local office,  and
obtain the name of the person who schedules their public appearances
to attend such meetings.  Once this name is obtained,  include it
in the letter,  Attention Annie Zaitlan (Starks office).   We have
to do this for every local representitives office in the Bay area.

JD