CLIPPER: Intergraph and AT&T

	Some quick tidbits from a lurker...I had read about
Intergraph being unhappy with AT&T.

	I called up Intergraph and talked to someone in their
legal department about the possibility of them going after AT&T
for trademark infringements. She said they were looking into
that possibility, and asked me to send her what information I
could on Clipper. Hopefully this will prove to be fruitful in
disarming the Wiretap Chip. I'd post her email address but I
don't have it at home with me right now.

	Also, this doesn't fall in line with the Wiretap chip,
but has anyone implemented fossil routines with some type of
encryption? I am not completely familiar with the ins and outs
of cryptography but I am more than willing to write up all the
fossil routines for a dos machine. I guess dos is the only thing
that has fossils though.

	Lastly, I just wanted to see what other Huntsville
cypherpunks might be lurking about. If so then I would like to
hear from you.

[email protected]