Markey hearings on Thursday will be on the Internet MBone

John Gage tells me that audio from the Congressional hearings on
telephone privacy and Clipper will be multicast on the Internet
`MBone' (multicast backbone).  We don't yet know the multicast address.

If someone who knows about the mbone could hook in and record a copy
of the hearings (as an online sound file, or on tape), that would be
great.  I'll be at a conference on Thursday.

	John