Re: By popular request: A non-techy Clipper blurb

In article <[email protected]>, Derek Atkins
<[email protected]> writes:
>It's even worse than this.  It's giving the government a sealed copy
>of all your *PAST*, present, and future phone conversations and
>messages...  They can always record everything, and then use your key
>at some later date to recover the messages...

Point well taken.  I only meant in regards to Clipped communications.
Presumably they would have a harder time opening the "envelopes" of your
past communications that used non-standard encryption.  Sigh.  Sound
bites are SO shallow, I know.

--
Valerie Lambert * [email protected] * 415/903-3923 * AT&T: phones with Big
Brother Built Inside!  Just say "NO" to the Clipper wiretap chip.