Need some Advice

 Hello All
 My question is what is the diff. between a Software Eng. & Computer Sci.
degree. Some of my profs say that they don't know of any schools offer
a BS in Software Eng.  If that is the case then why do people use that
term? Or is it a Masters degree or something like that?
 I also would like to thank Eric Hughes for replying to my early question
on Q&A a dos database problem. His basic steps solved the problem in less
30 min. By the way the algorithm used very lame.
 abs(ascii character - 255)

 I would like a little more info on the debugger method.

 Has anyone the address to MircoSystems Management magazine, I need the
April 93 issue, but unable to find it local.

	Thanks in advance.
 				<[email protected]>  typo above