Re: Raving on...

	I tend to agree with this guy, tread very carefully,
	we want to inform NOT proslitize.  Ravers will get turned off real
	quick if you come on  as something they MUST do.  Offer
	information, answer questions and most of all be considerate
	of the fact that many people DONT know about the net or e-mail
	and that there may be some initial distrust from young ravers
	who don't know who you are because of your age, (and older guy
	wantin me to type some stuff into a computer?  Humf, smells
	like DEA to me!) So go easy on folks at these things.  You might
	want to find someone who is heavy into the Scene to go with you
	the first couple of times, to smooth the acceptance factor.
	Currently I'm way to busy with other aspects of the Scene to
	do this, you might want to contact some people on:

	[email protected]

	who regularly deploy VRAVE (an IRC like program for the international
	rave community) at raves in the Bay Area.  To subscribe send a
	message to [email protected], I've cross posted
	some of your mail so they are well aware of what you want to do.

	sfraves has been around for about a year, they are an integral and
	trusted part of the House Family, you might want to co-ordinate with
	them before you start a major campaign.  I know they are working
	on getting the average raver signed onto e-mail.

	Hope this helps.

----- Begin Included Message -----