Re: 800 numbers

	From: Nickey MacDonald <[email protected]>

	Of course, only Americans can dial those numbers.. which is a shame...  (A
	few Canadians could have skewed the voting... :-)

	On a note similar to remailers, has anyone ever given consideration to
	creating an "outdial" service?  If I could dial long distance into the
	States, and then be able to dial a 1-800 number that I cannot dial direct
	from Canada (which is most) this would extremely useful...  Could be taken

mail me your pgp key...