Crytography

I thought this list was supposed to have a lot of technical stuff--something on
the order of disseminating new ideas on the cutting edge of crypto-technology.
Most everything I see these days seems purely political. If there are problems
with RSA v. PGP or the Wiretap Chip (and there definitely are!!!) then we
should concentrate on designing our own. We can do things like redesign and
code the engine in PGP which is normally handled by the RSA proprietary code
and we can work to come up with voice encryption alternatives to the Wiretap
chip. In other words, let's start using resources other than talk. Talk is
cheap but actions are the catalysts of change.

I am interested in working with people (perhaps you) on projects involving
crypto, computers, and telecommunications. If any of you are serious enough to
do more than talk, perhaps we can organize a team to vigorously pursue
these projects.

Cadet Private, Co. G-2             |PGP Public Key available on request. |
United States Military Academy     |-------------------------------------|