Re: Is Rush Limbaugh giving Clinton sh*t about wiretap chip?

>> WEll i work for a mojor airline and I would be happy to get you his homne
>> mailing address if he has a frequent flyer number.

Excuse me?  Are you completely missing the point here?  We're fighting
for *PRIVACY*.  Misusing your position at whatever airline you work
for and broadcasting someone's home address over a mailing list of
people he's never heard of is completely antithetical to what we are
trying to do.

		Marc