Re: PATENT: A LEGAL way---maybe!

well, eric, you're asking if i'm willing to put my money where my
mouth is, more or less, and i suppose the answer is "no."

that is, i don't really want to work on distribution mechanisms of
public keys in a non-authenticated, highly networked environment.

avi rubin and i are working on a pk-based remailer.  we need to
manage public keys, pgp is perfect, we plan to use it.

we hope to get to the point where we want to share our software
and then will be forced to visit the pk distribution question.

	peter