No Subject

Hola,

  I have been offered an opportunity to write on a regular basis for a
National Underground Magazine.  ZENGER.  I am writing to the list to
solicit a distilled list of Wiretap Chip Arguments.  Ive got the masses
of documents and understand the arguments but i am faced with limited
space for the article.  What does the list think is *vital* to let
ZENGER readers know about?  Remember this is  a "not-necessarily-technical"
crowd. (Although they are now realizing the need to include the computer
underground  Please post responses to the list since I am using a remailer.

  Ill post the national distribution sites when I receive the complete list.