ADMIN: Handling of "tags"

Just a suggestion about the implimentation of the "redistributer" program
that runs this list.

I noticed a goodly number of people are using "tags" like the "ADMIN:"
tag in my subject...  I think this is good.  I'd love to see it go one
step further, and have every cypherpunks message have a "CPUNK:" prepended
to the subject, so that I can read this more important mail first.  Also,
I notice that a lot of people reply to messages without editing the
subject, and the subject gets "mangled" to "Re: ADMIN: ..." instead of
"ADMIN: Re: ..."  Would it be possible to have the redistribution
software changed to do the first and correct the second?   Are these
changes worth it to anyone besides myself?

---
Nick MacDonald               | NMD on IRC
[email protected]  | PGP 2.1 Public key available via finger