Re: CALLER ID?

  I sent out a reply to this thread by replied normally instead of
with group reply (I'm so used to the extropians list automatically
changing the Reply-To).  Could the person who received this
message forward it to the list?

-- Ray Cromwell        |    Engineering is the implementation of science;    --
-- EE/Math Student     |       politics is the implementation of faith.      --
-- [email protected]  |                         - Zetetic Commentaries      --