Re: CALLER ID?

It also gets (analog, I don't know if digital is available elsewhere, its
not here yet) cellular phones wrong...  Apparently it gets the number of
one of the towers instead...  This may be handy if you want to be
anonymous, and you have access to a cellular phone...  (And can afford the
prime time rates...  :-)  Its not my phone, I had a friend test it for me...
(isn't conference calling wonderful...  :-)

---
Nick MacDonald               | NMD on IRC
[email protected]  | PGP 2.1 Public key available via finger