a valuable spy...

[G. Watson]

>I was the "anonymous" poster of the Mykotronx information.
>I am in the process of piecing together the Selectric ribbon
>that the executive secretary of Mykotronx carelessly threw into
>the routine office trash.

[PALE CRINGE]

Mr. Watson, I commend you for your efforts but you make an atrocious spy!

By revealing your source so carelessly and readily you have jeopardized
the possibility of any future, even more significant discoveries from
the same outlet!  You could have still gotten the information without
revealing it, and it was so littered, laced, and inundated with facts
and data that it could have *easily* been verified by outside means.

I think the damage has been done, but cypherpunks -- maybe some attempt
should be made to prevent the spread of those postings, or at least
preserve Mr. Watson's confidentiality. But I think it is a lost cause.
It is very likely that NSA agents subscribe directly to this list.

Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cry.

Q. How many cypherpunks does it take to change a light bulb?

A. They can't. Haven't figured out how yet.