Re: a valuable spy...

>> The note from Watson could well be a decoy to draw the NSA off the track
>> of the *real* spy... :-)

Or, it could be from the NSA, trying to collect names and numbers of
people who are interested in insider information on Mykotronx.  :-(

		Marc

P.S.  We could probably escalate paranoia indefinitely here....

P.P.S.  Because they are attractive targets, it is illegal to disclose
the identities and home addresses of intelligence agents, which is
what "Mr. Watson" did.  It is not illegal to possess this information,
however.  (This is what I am told by an ex-NSA employee.)