MCI, Sprint or bust ...

I changed my telco service to MCI yesterday.

"We want you back."

AT&T won't get my business until they  discontinue using Clipper.
Somehow, I get the feeling that may be when hell freezes over.

It leaves a bit to the imagination what the "i" in the "i" plan
really stands for. Intelligence? Integrity-busters? Insecurity?

I urge anyone who is seriously concerned over Clipper to put their
money where their mouth is - boycott AT&T.

Cheers.

Paul Ferguson               |  "... certain unalienable Rights,
Network Integrator          |  that among these, are Life, Liberty,
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  and the pursuit of Happiness."
[email protected]             |   -- The Declaration of Independence

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.