Re: MCI, Sprint or bust ...

i think it's naive to boycott at&t over clipper.  i'm sure mci and
sprint are the same sort of villains as at&t.

what makes more sense is to buy some at&t shares and force the issue
at the next stockholders' meeting.  in fact, this might be a great
consciousness-raising vehicle: we could get a statement included
in the proxy booklet and force a stockholder vote.  as a stockholder
(of about 20 shares, due to my previous life as a bell labs mts), i
see cranks getting space in the booklet every year.

how do they do that?

	peter