Constitution...

<    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Communications
<should be designed equally and, that they are endowed by their
<creators with certain unalienable technical aspects, that among these,
<are Privacy, Communications Liberalism, and the pursuit of Cryptographic

Please define "Communications Liberalism."  Otherwise, this is a nice
document.

<Freedom.  That, to secure these rights to publicly available crypto,
<the Government which was once instituted among Men, and derived their
<just powers from the consent of the governed, that, whenever any Form
| J. Michael Diehl ;-)  | I thought I was wrong once. | PGP KEY |
|                       |    But, I was mistaken.     |available|
| [email protected] | "I'm just looking for the opportunity |
| [email protected]   | to be Politically Incorrect!   <Me>   |
| (505) 299-2282        |                                       |