FOIA info

A quick addendum to my post on alt.privacy yesterday. After making a
few phone calls, I found that these are the correct addresses to send
requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA):

Central Intelligence Agency:

  Mr. John H. Wright
  Information and Privacy Coordinator
  Central Intelligence Agency
  Washington, DC  20505

Federal Bureau of Investigation:

   Federal Bureau of INVESTIGATION
   J. Edgar Hoover Building
   9th and Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.,
   Washington, DC  20535
   ATTN: FOIA/PA Section

National Security Agency:

   Director, NSA/CSS
   9800 Savage Road
   Fort George G. Meade, Maryland  20755-6000
   ATTN: FOIA/N5

For those who live in The Commonwealth of Virginia, this is the
address of the Richmond field office:

Federal Bureau of Investigation
111 Greencourt Road
Richmond, Virginia  23228
ATTN: FOIA/PA Section

Paul Ferguson               |  The future is now.
Network Integrator          |  History will tell the tale;
Centreville, Virginia USA   |  We must endure and struggle
[email protected]             |  to shape it.

          Stop the Wiretap (Clipper/Capstone) Chip.