Something just sunk in...

I have been way behind in my email, and I've been catching up...  I was
just reading some of the Clipper mail (To be called the "Huge Clipper
Email Burst of 93"???? ;-) when something just sort of sunk in...

Asumme for a minute that Clipper was enforced and it got to the point that it
was embedded in *every* phone...  What of the poor (this is sarcasm) law
enforcement agency that has to tap a family such as my own.  We have (at
last count) 6 phones on two lines.  Thats two lines to monitor for one of
6 different unit keys.  Are they going to get one court order for each
phone? or will the one court order do for all of the keys...  Am I
supposed to pay to replace all 6 phones??  I didn't see any mention of
having more than one chip with the same key (not that I would want that
anyway)...  Have they considered this?

---
Nick MacDonald               | NMD on IRC
[email protected]  | PGP 2.1 Public key available via finger