Anonymity on the net

>I know of several anonymous remailers: would it not be a good idea to
>"link up" several of these hosts so that one mails the first
>remailer,

For the complete details about this system, please see the ftp site:

	soda.berkeley.edu::pub/cypherpunks/remailer

There is complete source code to the cypherpunks remailer system,
instructions for use, scripts to set up encrypted paths, etc.

More generally speaking, if you have a question which you think might
be a newbie question, please check the archive site first.  For basic
cryptography questions, the sci.crypt FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
is available.  The full remailer is available, as well as a fairly
good collection of primary and secondary source documents on the
government wiretap chips.

Eric