Request for proposals

We've just released new versions of Dolphin Encrypt and
Dolphin Encrypt Advanced Version, and have a few of the
older manuals left over (almost the same as the new ones).
If you'care to propose writing a review of this encryption
software (to appear where?) and you're not obviously a
government spy, then send me a message and I'll probably
allow myself to be persuaded to send you a complimentary
review copy (older manuals, but newest version of the
software).  You'll have to agree to allow your email
address to be given to the other recipients of complimentary
copies so that you have the opportunity to exchange email
among yourselves encrypted using Dolphin Encrypt.  Offer
good while supplies last.  Offer void whererohibited.