Re: Mike's bummer moving adventure

Pat Farrell writes:

> The article says that he went onto the WELL and the electronic community
> offered to help replace some of his books, etc. A word or two from our
> community might help raise his spirits.

Thanks for the good thoughts, Pat. Anyone who wants the details of my
own little disaster down here should send me e-mail--offers of help
are appreciated.

One request this list could help me with: Does anyone know how I can
find a hardbound copy of Kahn's THE CODEBREAKERS. I didn't own a copy
before the fire, but I had started my crypto collection, and I'll be
continuing to work on it.

--Mike